YOU BET YOU'RE ENOUGH!!!
- Do you tend to doubt yourself?
- Are you tired of never being enough?
- Sometimes do you feel so wrong...so worthless?
- Do you wonder if you will ever feel whole again?
- Do you lack the oomph to get it done?
- Do you believe it's all your fault?
I'm here to tell you that beyond the not-enoughness is another YOU, the real you!
- It's full of of energy, happiness and the spunk to get things done.
- It feels confident and authentic.
- It's says, "Let's do this together!"
- It fills you up, kind of like walking in sunshine.
- It knows you are enough and always have been.
- In fact, it knows you are loved.
I know, because it happened for me! And since it happened for me; it can happen for you and I’d love to share your journey with you as you step into your enoughness!
Submit your name and Email to receive this resource, Three Keys; Discover your Enoughness PLUS some more surprises to help you start enjoying the You that is Enough!
"From the first session, Sally Jo helped me rediscover love and acceptance of myself. I have more confidence and energy to move forward with some life goals that I have been putting on the back burner. I would recommend her professional caring services to anyone looking to change their lives from the inside out." Lori Packwood
"I believe in the power of coaching to transform lives and Sally Jo is a skilled coach who collaborates with me and holds me accountable as I discover my mission, seek change or fulfillment, or set and clarify my life goals. Sally Jo coaches me through major life transitions such as grief, retirement and health issues by listening to what I communicate both verbally and nonverbally and by asking powerful questions that allow me to look at and adopt ever changing, new perspectives as my life continues to change, evolve and grow. I highly recommend Sally Jo Blair." Jan Wilson
"I’ve known Sally Jo since I was her graduate teaching assistant in 2014 and she has been my life coach for the last 14 months. She never fails to provide me with very different and unique perspectives. It’s as if she is standing on a higher ground and is able to see things further and clearer than others. Rather than providing direct suggestions, she always asks very wise questions to guide me in finding my own answers. When I recommend Sally Jo as a life coach to my other friends, I always tell them, “Sally Jo is not only a good coach to work with, but a very valuable person to have in your life.” Keren Liu