When Sally Jo discovered coaching, she immediately knew she’d come home. Intuitively she understands that her clients are creative, resourceful and whole, thus she listens without an intention to fix. She also brings a wealth of wisdom gleaned from life experience as a student, wife, mother, educator, counselor, administrator, international recruiter and business owner. From those broad perspectives, she coaches others to unfold in their many unique roles.
How does is work?
During coaching sessions Sally Jo challenges clients to:
- Find their own questions and answers
- Change their perceptions of what they are capable of doing and being
- Look at the world and themselves in an ever-flowing kaleidoscope of possibilities and passions
- Dive deep for the gems within
- Believe in themselves
- Live in harmony with their values, passions and dreams
- Look through the lens of neuroscience to understand the why of coaching and the how of themselves
- Live authentically; that’s where the fun and creativity thrive
Curious how coaching might serve you?
Sign up for a Complimentary Discovery Session to learn more.